Yanbu Journal of Engineering and Science (YJES) is an international peer-reviewed multidisciplinary engineering and Science journal published by Yanbu Industrial College, Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia since October 2010, biannually. YJES publishes original scientific works of researchers in the Science and Engineering disciplines.
Aims and Scope
YJES objective is to provide a forum for scientific publication and discussion of the advancements in Engineering and Science. The coverage of the journal includes theoretical and experimental findings, extending to a wide range of engineering and science disciplines including, but not limited to:
- Mechanical Engineering such as thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Mechanical Vibration, energy conversions, Manufacturing Processes, CAD/CAM, Control and Automation, Product Design, CIM, Maintenance, Reliability, Manufacturing Materials, polymers, polymer composites and other related areas.
- Electrical Engineering such as High Voltage, Power System Simulator, Automatic Control, Electronics, Microelectronics, Electrical Communications, Electrical Measurements, Electrical Circuits, Electrical Machines, Digital Logic, Microprocessor, Telecommunication Engineering, and other related areas.
- Chemical Engineering such as Mass transfer enhancement, Heat transfer as well as momentum transfer, Catalysis and its characterization, Catalytic chemical reaction, Chemical and Petrochemical Industries, Material and Electrochemical Industries as well as corrosion and hydrogen production, Desalination, Advanced Process control application, Modeling and simulation and other related areas.
- Civil Engineering such as Structural Engineering, Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Survey, Water Resources, and other related areas.
- Computer science and engineering such as mobile computing, cloud computing, robotics, wireless sensor network, web design programming, information technology, software testing, hardware technology, multimedia, microprocessors, microcontrollers, embedded systems, assembly language programming, network optimization, wireless network, network security, artificial intelligence, cyber security, internet of things, big data science, block chain, database, and other related areas.
- Nanotechnology, Renewable Energy and Novel Engineering Applications
- Theoretical and applied mathematics, physics, chemistry and other related areas.
Open Access Policy
YJES journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available after publication on the YJES website to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.